These websites can help you understand if it's time to replace your older and inefficient water heater with the new one, and why copper piping can be the best choice for your plumbing needs. Contact O'Neill Plumbing at (206) 932-5283 if you'd like to learn more.
- Visit this page from EnergySavers.gov to learn more about selecting a new water heater to replace your older one.
- Check out this PDF from EnergyStar.gov for more information about high-efficiency water heaters.
- Explore this article from the Home Energy Saver to understand how to get the most efficiency out of your water heater.
- Get an idea why copper plumbing is the best choice for your home thanks to its reliability and competitive warranty when you read this page from Copper.org.
- Read this article on ThisOldHouse.com for some creative uses for leftover copper piping left behind from a plumbing job.