Our recent blogs have looked into subjects such as how you can benefit from a new toilet and the modern advances in plumbing technology.
- SavingWater.org discusses the benefits of replacing your toilet and how you can start saving water on every flush.
- Your toilet wastes up to 1,440 gallons of water each year, according to the Connecticut chapter of the American Water Works Association.
- PopularMechanics.com asks “What's Wrong With Your Toilet?”
- If you are looking for 49 ways to save water in your home, it's time for you to check out AmericanWater.com.
- Wikipedia.org provides a historical overview of plumbing with visuals of how far we've come.
To learn more about these subjects, visit the resources listed below or call O'Neill Plumbing at (206) 932-5283.